Commercial Lines Account Manager Kitty Hawk Office – Full Time
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as a point of contact for the Insured
• Renewal Processing/Marketing
• New Business Marketing/Processing
• Account Rounding
• Coverage Counseling
• Risk Assessment/Review
• General Processing (i.e. Endorsements, Audits, Cancellations, Reinstatements, Certificates of Insurance, etc).
Qualified persons will:
• Hold a current North Carolina P&C License
• Have experience in the Insurance Agency Setting
• Have EXTENSIVE knowledge of PROPERTY/CASUALTY lines of coverage
• Have exceptional organizational skills
• Be able to multi-task
• Be self-motivated
• Have outstanding verbal & written communication skills
• Be able to work both independently & as a team
**Applied Epic experience preferred.
Education & Experience:
• Prior experience as an Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, or similar position, in the Insurance field preferred.
• Minimum 2 Years of Commercial Lines experience.
• CISR, CIC and/or CPCU Designations are not required but welcomed.
Salary/Time Off: negotiable, commensurate with experience
Vogedes Insurance Agency, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an Independent Insurance Agency, our goal is to assist you in all your insurance needs. We will help you manage and plan for all your potential risks. As Licensed Insurance Agents, we will assess your needs and offer you a variety of insurance products from which to choose. Service, whether it is in response to an insurance claim or a general question, is the most important value we offer you. We work hard to build a trusted relationship with our customers. We strive to make you feel both comfortable with and confident in our abilities by acting as your consultant and advocate. We strive to match you with the best companies, offering the most appropriate and comprehensive coverages, all at a fair price.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org